(2) Person responsible according to Art. 4 No. 7 DS-GVO:
EXCELLENT Business LTD 56th Road No. 16 St. St. Constantine & Elena 9006 Varna
(3) If you have any questions or concerns regarding data protection, please feel free to contact our company data protection officer. You can contact him by e-mail at gdpr(at)ghostwriting.com or send a letter to the above address with the addition of "Data Protection Officer" / "Attn: Dr. Mathias Kunze".
(1) You have certain rights in relation to the personal data concerning you that is processed by us. These rights include:
The right to revoke consent once given at any time (Art. 7(3) DS-GVO). Please note that the revocation has no effect on the lawfulness of the processing that took place on the basis of the consent given before the revocation.
(2) In addition, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful.
(3) If we process your personal data on the basis of a balance of interests, you have the right to object to this processing. This applies in particular if the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, as set out in the respective description of the functions. If you wish to exercise this right of objection, we ask you to inform us of the reasons why we should not process your personal data as before.
Upon receipt of such a justified objection, we will review the situation. We will either stop or adjust the data processing or explain to you our compelling legitimate grounds on the basis of which we continue the processing. Of course, you also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time.
You can inform us of your objection using the following contact details: EXCELLENT Business LTD, 56th Road No. 16, St. St. Constantine & Elena, 9006 Varna, Bulgaria, e-mail: gdpr(at)ghostwriting.com, website: https://www.ghostwriting.com.
To ensure the security of your data, we use a secure SSL or TLS encryption/connection to transfer your personal data. TLS (Transport Layer Security) or the earlier version SSL (Secure Socket Layer) is a protocol for encrypting data transmissions on the Internet. In this way, we protect your personal data from unauthorized access. You can recognize the encryption of the connection in the browser line by the "https://" sign or the lock symbol.
In addition, we take technical and organizational measures to protect our website and other systems from loss, destruction, unauthorized access, manipulation or dissemination of your data by third parties. However, although we carry out regular checks, it is not possible to guarantee complete protection against all risks.
If you only use our website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise transmit information to us, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. As soon as you request a file from our website, access data is collected and stored by default.
This access data includes:
These data are necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security. In addition, they are evaluated for internal statistical purposes and for the technical administration of the website. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. Our legitimate interest results from the aforementioned purposes of data collection.
To facilitate project management for registered users, the online dashboard is available. If you choose to do so, the following personal data will be collected and transmitted to us:
The use of your personal data is necessary to fulfill the contract or to handle your project. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(1) If you purchase goods or services from us and provide us with your e-mail address, we reserve the right to send you future e-mails with offers for similar goods or services that are similar to the goods already purchased or services already used. In accordance with Section 7 (3) UWG, no separate consent is required for this. The legal basis for this is our legitimate interest in personalized direct advertising pursuant to Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) You have the option to object to this processing at any time. To do so, simply send an email to email@example.com or use the contact details of the responsible person mentioned above or click on the unsubscribe button in the email you receive. Only transmission costs according to the prime rates apply.
(1) If you contact us by e-mail or via the contact form on our website, we collect and store personal data. The type of personal data collected for the contact form is specified in the respective contact form. When you contact us by e-mail, we collect and store the following personal data: E-mail address, e-mail text and, if applicable, other voluntarily provided data.
We use the data you provide exclusively for processing your contact request. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO or our legitimate interest in responding to your inquiry pursuant to Art. 6 para. p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) By ordering our callback service, you agree that we may use your telephone number to contact you.
Permission to contact
I agree that my phone number may be used by companies to contact me. I can revoke this consent to use my phone number at any time in the future by removing it from my dashboard.
The legal basis for the use of your telephone number for our callback service results from Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(3) As soon as storage of your personal data is no longer necessary, we will delete all data collected in connection with it. If there is a legal obligation to retain data, we will limit processing to this purpose. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DS-GVO.
In our comment function you have the possibility to make public comments. Your comment will be published together with the first name you provided during registration. The provision of a username and your e-mail address is required, while all other information is voluntary. When you submit a comment, we also store your IP address. This storage is necessary in order to be able to defend ourselves against liability claims in the event of possible publication of illegal content. We need your e-mail address to contact you, if necessary, if a third party objects to your comment as illegal. The legal basis for this is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b and f DS-GVO. Comments are not reviewed before they are published. We reserve the right to delete comments if they are objected to by third parties as unlawful.
(1) You have the option of submitting your application documents either via our online form, by mail, personal delivery or by e-mail.
(2) In the course of submitting your application documents, we process personal data. If you use our online form, the personal data to be processed can be seen from the corresponding input masks, whereby the required mandatory information is specially marked. All other information is voluntary. When you send us your documents by e-mail, we process the following personal data: E-mail address, e-mail text and, if applicable, further data provided voluntarily. If you send us your documents by mail or hand them over personally, we collect the personal data that you provide voluntarily.
(1) When you enter a sweepstakes, we collect and process the following information:
This data is collected in order to conduct the sweepstakes, including to determine whether you are eligible to participate, to determine and notify the winners by e-mail, and to send the prize.
(2) The data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DSGVO for the aforementioned purposes in order to carry out the sweepstake appropriately.
(3) In order to send the prize, it is necessary to pass on your address data to our parcel service providers. They are obliged to treat your data confidentially and to store and use it exclusively for the purpose of delivery. After successful delivery, your data will be deleted. The transfer of data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
In addition, we may collect your personal data when we offer promotional participation, contests or similar services. You will receive detailed information on this subject when you provide us with your personal data.
(2) You can update your cookie settings in the footer (Cookie settings). The most basic level of cookies is required to have a functioning website and therefore these cookies cannot be disabled. By checking a box, you consent to the appropriate cookie use. More details about each tool can be found below. You can revoke your consent at any time for the future by removing the corresponding check mark.
(5) You can change the storage of cookies in your browser settings at any time, for example, refuse to accept cookies altogether, third-party cookies (cookies that are set by a third party, not by the visited website) or delete individual cookies. However, we would like to point out that in this case, our website may not be able to be used to its full extent. To protect your privacy, we recommend that you regularly delete cookies from your device and clear your browsing history.
In order to interact with you on social networks and to keep you up to date about our services, we have set up our own pages on various social media platforms. When you use our chat or visit one of our social media pages, personal data is processed. In this context, we share responsibility for these processing operations with the provider of the respective social media platform in accordance with Article 26 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We would like to point out that we are not the actual operators of these sites, but merely use them within the scope of those possibilities that are made available to us by the respective operators. Your personal data is processed in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO) on the basis of our legitimate interest and the legitimate interest of the respective provider. This enables us to communicate with you in a timely manner and inform you about our services. If it is necessary for you as a user to give consent to the respective providers for data processing, the legal basis is based on Article 6(1)(a) DS-GVO in conjunction with Article 7 DS-GVO.
Please note that your data may be processed outside the European Union or the European Economic Area. This may give rise to data protection risks, as it may be more difficult to safeguard your rights, such as the right to information, deletion or objection. In the social networks, processing is often carried out directly by the providers for advertising purposes or to analyze user behavior, without us being able to influence this. If the provider creates usage profiles, cookies are often used or the usage behavior is directly assigned to your own profile in the social networks, provided you are logged in there.
It is not possible for us to influence the data sets of external social media platform providers. Against this background, you should assert your rights such as information, correction, deletion or similar directly with the respective provider.
(1) We retain personal data for the legally prescribed retention period, such as commercial and tax regulations. After expiration of these periods, we delete the corresponding personal data if it is no longer required for the fulfillment or initiation of a contract or we no longer have a legitimate interest in storing it.
(2) Personal application documents are generally stored for up to six months after the rejection has been sent. This storage serves the purpose of possible defense against legal claims, in particular in connection with alleged discrimination in the application process. The legal basis for this is Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO). If we conclude an employment contract with you after completion of the application process, the regulations for personnel files apply with regard to the storage period.
(1) For the processing of your data and the provision of this website, we sometimes use external service providers. These service providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us. They act on our behalf and are subject to our instructions. In addition, they are regularly monitored. The legal basis for this is Article 28 of the General Data Protection Regulation (DS-GVO).
(2) We will only disclose your personal data to third parties in the following cases:
ghostwriting.com - Texts that keep their word
Copyright © 2023 Dr. Kunze Consulting GmbH. All rights reserved.